This heat recovery network consists basically of an interconnection of several heat exchangers. There is a heat exchange between one main close loop and five open loops. The network can operate also with a “two close loops” configuration by opening and closing a set of valves.
Build a dynamic model of the entire heat recovery network, including equipment, pipeline, monitoring displays, controllers and valves. Since the network was under construction the model should predict accurately the performance of the entire network. Pressure drop, heat exchange and temperature profile were of great importance in this model.
The model created by Mobatec fulfills all the requirements specified above, and it was used as the principle tool for the process evaluation.
Advantages of using Mobatec Modeller:
1. Mobatec Modeller enables you to build the physical topology very quickly and easily with it’s user friendly interfaces.
2. Automated generation of Mass and Energy balance eliminates the possibility of errors in balance equations.
3. Base equation objects enables changing equations in multiple places just by click of a button.
4. Impress your managers with fully customizable icons and value displays and enable them to see the power of modelling through engineers eyes with high fidelity real time simulations.
5. Mobatec Modeller makes the code so no programming skills are needed from the user.
6. Mobatec Modeller is compatible with other software, easy export function to any other modelling environment.
7. Built in Thermodynamics calculations.